From MetaFlows User Manual
- New Flows Rate – This is the rate at which new events are received for each of the defined classifications.
- Rank – The is value of the top twenty events sorted by rank. (In this case, rank is a measure of how important an event is with respect to the global correlation.)
- Flows – This is the top twenty events by count. This graph uses slightly different data in the Historical Reports and Real-Time interfaces:
- Historical Reports – This is the number of occurrences.
- Real Time – This is the number of flows.
- Memory Usage – This shows a time graph of the memory usage for every sensor.
- Received (pps) – This is a time graph of the amount of packets received by each sensor.
- Drop Rate (pps) – This is a time graph of the packet drop rate for each sensor.
- CPU Util – This is the CPU utilization for each sensor.
|Previous Chapter||Next Chapter|